Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 41 of 43 in the 43rd

I started my day in Albany at a rally with Albany Mayor Jennings and others gathered to voice their vote against Republican candidate for governor, Carl Paladino. The afternoon was spent in Rensselaer. I canvassed neighborhoods where I heard first-hand from residents and small business owners what their main concerns were, about their representation in Albany and where they would be, and their children would be, in five or ten years.

The bottom line is, they're worried. They need to know someone is looking out for their hard-earned tax dollars. They want to know why their current senator doesn't stand up for them, on education, consumer protection in lending, and economic development issues in their district. Where has he been? And exactly who is he representing?

I told them, as I tell people every day, I will represent their voice. I'll be a full-time senator. I'm a problem solver who will help get the Capital Region back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment